Norberto
Why do you workout every day? I've been training this morning, Why are you working out every day? why do you need to suffer every day doing exercise? Well, it's a question of chemistry. I read that when you push yourself doing exercise till the moment you feel pain, your body start to produce endorphins to cover that pain., which is one of the four happiness hormones. That's why I'm doing exercise, to be automatically happier.
1

Why do you workout every day?

I've been training this morning, Why are you working out every day? why do you need to suffer every day doing exercise? Well, it's a question of chemistry. I read that when you push yourself doing exercise till the moment you feel pain, your body starts to produce endorphins to cover that pain., which is one of the four happiness hormones. That's why I'm doing exercise, to be automatically happier.

Es una buena entrada, entiendo todo. Sin pensar mucho, es dificil cambiar mucho aunque no es fluidez.

Why do you work out everyday? (prefiero)

Why should you suffer everyday doing exercise? (prefiero)

That's why I am doing exercise, to become a happier person. (prefiero)

Totoally agree with you. I can feel somehow happy and my sorrow reducing when I m working out. That s also why I like gyming and exercising.