lidan
Do you like your job? I ask me that questions in every month,and finally,I found I am not really interested in it,but also not boring.If the job itself could not give you the world you want,then try to learn new things,accumulate knowledge,and make yourself more stronger,and never lose your heart.No matter in what kind of circumstans,remember hard working,never forget your dream。

Do you like your job?

I ask me myself that questions in every month, and finally, I found out that / I came to the conclusion that I am not really interested in it, but also it is not boring / but I do not find it boring either.

If the job/ If work itself could not give you the world you want, then try to learn new things, accumulate knowledge and make yourself more stronger / more strong (you can either say more strong or stronger) and never lose your heart be disheartened. No matter in what kind of the circumstances,remember to be hard working and to never forget your dream.

This is really good. It seems like you struggle a little with putting spaces after punctuation. For example: "finally,I" → "finally, I" "boring.If" → "boring. If" If you can fix that, it will make your English writing look much better. :)