Bi Filof
Writing a report - CAE To: Jack Petersen, Tutor, London's College From: Bianca Filofteia, Assistant Subject: Walton Activity Centre Date: 13th October 2015 The purpose of this report is to describe my time, as an assistant, at the Walton Centre. First of all, I must say it was a great experience as for improving my English skills, which I did not do in a while. Another rewarding fact was the stunning scenery we all enjoyed over there. Children got breathless because of the immense lake that allowed them to go canoening. I have never had the chance to try it before, so it was quite a challenge for me too. As we were also surrounded by picturesque mountains, climbing turned out to be the best option, although it made me be constantly on the watch. The advantage was that this activity took place near a small village, in case something went wrong with the kids. The truth is that the following days we stayed quite far from anywhere, in the middle of the forest, what meant that everyone was running a risk. For example, a kid got injured while riding. It took the ambulance about two hours to come through the lush area. This should have been prepared before by the organizing committee, and avoid this way unnecessary delays. This type of mishaps are thought-provoking, when it comes to applying for this post next year. There is no way to live away from society when you are responsible for the security of lots of children. Although the far location, I had the opportunity to hear how a gang was trying to break into the stable. Fortunately, they couldn't get inside, due to the reinforced door, but the noise they made was unbearable, at least for me. In general terms, I had a unique experience in all aspects, both good and less good. Sincerely, I'd sooner look after horses than children, just because these last usually give you a splitting headache at the end of the day. In light of the above, I strongly recommend this camp to anyone who wants to have an unforgetable time, as long as the provided conditions improve.
1

Writing a report - CAE

To: Jack Petersen, Tutor, London's College
From: Bianca Filofteia, Assistant
Subject: Walton Activity Centre
Date: 13th October 2015

The purpose of this report is to describe my time, as an assistant, at the Walton Centre.

First of all, I must say it was a great experience as far as improving my English skills, which I have not done in a while.

Another rewarding fact was the stunning scenery we all enjoyed over there. Children got breathless because of the immense lake that allowed them to go canoening. I have never had the chance to try it before, so it was quite a challenge for me too.

As we were also surrounded by picturesque mountains, climbing turned out to be the best option, although it made me be constantly on the watch. The advantage was that this activity took place near a small village, in case something went wrong with the kids.

The truth is that the following days we stayed quite far from anywhere, in the middle of the forest, what meant that everyone was running a risk. For example, one kid got injured while riding. It took the ambulance about two hours to come through the lush area. This should have been prepared before by the organizing committee, and in this way avoid this way unnecessary delays.
This type of mishap is thought-provoking, when it comes to applying for this post next year. There is no way to live away from society when you are responsible for the security of lots of children.

Although the far location was far from cities and towns, I had the opportunity to hear how a gang as they were trying to break into the stable. Fortunately, they couldn't get inside, due to the reinforced door, but the noise they made was unbearable, at least for me.

In general terms, I had a unique experience in all aspects, both good and less so. Sincerely, I'd sooner look after horses than children, just because the latter usually gives you a splitting headache at the end of the day.

In light of the above, I strongly recommend this camp to anyone who wants to have an unforgettable time, as long as the provided conditions improve.

<em>[Very good.  Most of the modifications are not actual mistakes, but just to make the text sound more natural from a native speaker's view.]</em>

Thank you :)