Lenka
The differences between sexes Men help much more than they used to. They are involved in the house-works and taking care of children. Many men can cook, clean and wash the dishes. They are capable of doing typical “women’s work.’’ They are becoming more sensitive to problems of women. Nowadays, in the time, when everything depends on money, couples can decide whether woman or mane should go to the work according to their salary. Legal system provides an option for men to stay on maternity leave or parentally leave. It was not possible in the past and society did not accept that. Men and women are not the same, but they are equal. In the legal system, there are some un-discrimination rules. What is the role of women in the society? So far, women are not ones who stay at home and cook. They are capable of doing many things. In some cultures, women are forbidden to do many activities. Governments have special laws to enforce that. In our country, women are not allowed to lift the heavy things which weight more than 15 kilos. Women are always told that they are not good enough to do mathematics, logical thinking, science, etc. I do not like these types of prejudices. But still there are some jobs and activities which are preferred by women and ones which are preferred by men. Is it that brain wiring is different? Studies have shown that brain wiring is similar or identical to both sexes until the puberty. Is it due hormones or social pressure? No one knows. Are our brains male or female? The scientist made an experiment. They gave children’s toys to monkeys. Male monkeys were playing more with boy’s toys than girl’s ones. So we do not force children to choose toys according their gender, they do it automatically. Of course, we get a hand on that. Between men and women, there are some physical features that are unlike. Men can not give a birth to a child, can not breast feed him. Women have no moustaches and beards. Also the body structures are different. Men are more muscular and women have more fat in their body.