Big News I have two big news. First, I passed the final exam and got a driver license! I'm so happy. I practice driving, especially reverse. I want to be a good driver! Second, I'll make presentation with Chinese people at the class. Of course, they can't speak Japanese and I can't speak Chinese. Because of this, I have to speak English to communicate with them. It is hard for me, but it is also a good opportunity for me to improve my English. I want to make a good presentation with them. I'll do the best!! Thank you for reading.

Big News

I have two big news. First, I passed the final exam and got a driver license! I'm so happy. I practice driving, especially in reverse mode. I want to be a good driver! Second, I'll prepare a presentation with Chinese people at the class. Of course, they can't speak Japanese and I can't speak Chinese. Because of this, I have to speak English to communicate with them. It is hard for me, but it is also a good opportunity for me to improve my English. I want to make a good presentation with them. I'll do my best!! Thank you for reading.