Sue
a walk in a park Today I took a walk in a park near my home. It's an old park with many big trees inside. Its name used to be the People's Park. But later it changed name after an antient writer ShiNaian in my hometown. The park also has a big marble monument, in memory of the soldiers died for protect this area. Entering the park, a main road passing through the whole park appears before one's eyes. Turn left, there's a big square. Beside the square, there is a rock garden with an old-timey building, a curved pool and a zig-zag bridge. There are many lovely lotuses in the poor. Two old people are playing Tai Ji at one corner of the square, very seriously. There are also old people singing Shaoxing opera in the pavilion, one man playing Erhu, another man playing trichord, a lady singing. Many people like Beijing opera, while I enjoy Shaoxing opera more. It is very soft and touching. Today when I went to the park, I was in very bad mood, I sat on a chair and cried. But soon, I was pieceful and merry. Maybe because of the trees, the surroundings, and the people. The air is leisurely. Familiar people get togther because of a common hobby. What a wonderful place!
1

A walk in a park

Today I took a walk in a park near my home. It's an old park with many big trees inside. Its name used to be the People's Park. But later it changed to ShiNaian name after an ancient writer  in my hometown. The park also has a big marble monument, in memory of the soldiers who died for protecting this area.
On entering the park, a main road passing through the whole park appears before one's eyes. On the Turn left, there's a big square. Beside the square, there is a rock garden with an old-timey building, a curved pool and a zig-zag bridge. There are many lovely lotuses in the pool.
Two old people are playing Tai Ji at one corner of the square, very seriously. There are also old people singing Shaoxing opera in the pavilion, one man playing Erhu, another man playing trichord, a lady is singing.
Many people like Beijing opera, while I enjoy Shaoxing opera more. It is very soft and touching.
Today when I went to the park, I was in very bad mood, I sat on a chair and cried. But soon, I was peaceful and happy, pieceful and merry. maybe because of the trees, the surroundings, and the people. The air is one of leisure leisurely. Familiar people get togther because of a common hobby. What a wonderful place!

1

A walk in the park

Today I took a walk in a park near my home. It is an old park with many big trees inside. Its name used to be called the People's Park, but it was renamed after an ancient writer called ShiNaian, who was from my hometown. The park has a big marble monument in memory of the soldiers who died  protecting this area.
Upon entering the park, a main road passes through it and appears before one's eyes. On the left, there was a big square and beside it a rock garden with an old building, a curved pool and a zig-zagging bridge. There were also many lovely lotuses in the pool.
Familiar people get togther because of similar hobbies including two old people who were practicing tai-chi at one corner of the square, people who sung Shaoxing opera in the pavilion, one man who played the erhu, another man who played the trichord, and a lady who was singing.
Many people like Beijing opera, but I enjoy Shaoxing opera more because it is very soft and touching.
Today when I went to the park, I was in very bad mood, so I sat on a chair and cried. But soon afterwards I felt pieceful and cheery. Maybe it was because of the trees, the surroundings, and the people. The air was leisurely. What a wonderful place!