Katie
今天的课 在十月末我从伦敦到米兰搬家。所以今天我们说了移民事情。 我们说了手续。我们说了在欧洲比在别的地方入境更容易。比如说, 我的老师说她得到加拿大签证前需要等很多时间。 English:At the end of October I'm moving from London to Milan so we talked about immigration matters. We talked about the procedures. We said that in europe it is easier to immigrate to different countries compared to in other parts of the world. My teacher said it took her a long time to get a visa to live in Canada.
1

今天的课

在十月末我从伦敦搬到米兰,所以今天我们说了关于移民事情。 我们说了有关手续的事。我们说了在欧洲比在别的地方入境更容易。比如说, 我的老师说她得到加拿大签证前需要等了很久

English:At the end of October I'm moving from London to Milan so we talked about immigration matters. We talked about the procedures. We said that in europe it is easier to immigrate to different countries compared to in other parts of the world. My teacher said it took her a long time to get a visa to live in Canada.

今天的课

在十月末我从伦敦到米兰搬家。所以今天我们说了移民事情。 我们说了手续。我们说了在欧洲比在别的地方入境更容易。比如说, 我的老师说她得到加拿大签证前需要等很多时间。

English:At the end of October I'm moving from London to Milan so we talked about immigration matters.

十月底/末,从伦敦搬(家)到米兰,所以我们讨论了移民问题。Because it expresses Simple Future tense with Simple Continuous tense(be Ving), so we would often say '我 要 从伦敦搬到米兰' in Chinese. And it means 'the thing(to move from London to Milan) has not happened.'

We talked about the procedures. We said that in europe it is easier to immigrate to different countries compared to in other parts of the world.

我们讨论了(出入境)手续(问题)。我们说了,在欧洲比在别的地方更容易入境

My teacher said it took her a long time to get a visa to live in Canada.

(比如说,) 我的老师说,她花了很长时间才拿到加拿大的居住签证 or 她拿到她的加拿大居住签证前等了很长时间

今天的课

在十月末我搬家了,从伦敦到米兰。所以今天我们谈论了移民事情。 我们谈到关于手续的问题。我们谈到在欧洲比在别的地方入境更容易。比如说, 我的老师说她得到加拿大签证前需要等很多时间。

点评:

1。在十月末我从伦敦到米兰搬家。

这句话听起来不是很通顺。几种说法:

我把家从A搬到B了。

我搬家了,从A到B。

我的家从A搬到了B。

我的家从A搬到B了。

我从A到B搬了家。

比较不通顺的说法:

我从A到B搬家了。

想了一下,关于初学者,就照我的写法就行了。简单易懂。比较好记。

今天的课

English:At the end of October I'm moving from London to Milan so we talked about immigration matters.十月尾, 从伦敦迁移到米兰 所以要談论移民的事件, We talked about the procedures. 也有提及手续We said that in europe it is easier to immigrate to different countries compared to in other parts of the world.我们都认为从欧洲移民到別的地方比較容易的My teacher said it took her a long time to get a visa to live in Canada. 我老师说她加拿大的居留签证很久才得到.

今天的课

在十月末我从伦敦搬家到米兰。今天我们说了关于移民事情。 我们讨论了手续,在欧洲比在别的地方入境更容易。比如说, 我的老师说她得到加拿大签证前需要等很多时间。