Melisa
Mate cocido: an addiction? The last three weeks I have been preparing my exams at the university as ever. I guess all university student know how stressful is to study and to have the expectation to give a good exam and to pass it. When I was studying hard every day, especially on my weekends, I could not avoid to feel a little nervous. But inspite of that; one day I had the desire to drink some thing hot. Because of my house there was only "matecocido" (maté) in that day I said to myself : "well, why not? , it has passed a long time since I drank it ". Later on I was drinking that delicious beverage while I was reading my books. The problem was that, while hours happened, I wanted to drink another one, and other... I remember in that day I had drunk 4 cups of maté!; and the same thing happened on the others weekends when I studied for my exams. Now I could say I finished with my exams, but ... I will put away maté for my others exams of november.
1

**Corrections are in blue

**Comments are in green

-----------------------------------

Mate cocido: an addiction?

The last three weeks I have been preparing my exams at the university as ever as hard as ever. I guess all university students know how stressful is to study and to have the expectation to give to take a good exam and to pass it [i understand what you mean, but a better wording is: "to have the expectation to do well on an exam and pass it"] When I was studying hard every day, especially on my weekends, I could not avoid to feel help feeling a little nervous. But inspite of that; [not sure what you are trying to say here. 'in spite of' and 'despite' both wouldn't make sense here'] one day I had the desire to drink some thing hot. Because of i was in my house ["Because I was at home" sounds better]  there was only "matecocido" (maté) in that day so I said to myself : "well, why not? , it has passed been a long time since I have drank it ". Later on I was drinking that delicious beverage while I was reading my books.

The problem was that, while hours happened as time passed, I wanted to drink another one, and then another other... I remember in that day I had drunk drank 4 cups of maté! [this sentence would sound better without the 'I remember'] and the same thing happened on the others weekends when I studied was studying for my exams.

Now I could can say that I am finished with my exams, but ... I will put away the maté for my others exams of november November exams. [the meaning of this sentence doesn't make sense. perhaps this is better: "Now I can say that I am finished with my first exam, but I will put away the maté for the others." OR "Now that I have finished my November exams, I will put away the maté until next year."

**I hope my comments have been useful! Me gusta maté también. :)