Robbie
Teenagers in Sexy Halloween Customs Parents should not allow their kids in their late teen to wear sexy costumes to express their sexuality because by wearing sexy costumes, they could lose respect from other people, and teenagers with sexy costumes have greater chance of being harassed. First, Underage girls with nearly naked costumes will lose respect from other people because they don’t even respect themselves by showing too much skin. Teenage girls with sexy costumes, they present themselves as pretty face and body to enjoy, and people will ignore who these girls really are on the inside but focus more on the attractiveness of their body. The bad impression on these girls will carry and have negative influences on their daily life. People will call disrespectful names on them and making fun of them. In fact, some girls chose to end their life because they could not stand being treated that way. Furthermore, teenagers with sexy costumes could potentially be the victims of sexually harassment because they have mature body with immature heart. People’s lust can be light up by the attractiveness of these girls’ body, and these people with lusty thoughts have potential to be the rapist. Also, young girls don’t have the ability to protect themselves like adults do because they are immature and inexperienced. They are less likely to know what to do when someone approaches them aggressively. This gives another reason for the gropers and the rapist to make teenage girls as their target. It is true that people can dress the way they chose to. However, minors should cover up their skin in Halloween because they can be targeted by the rapists. To conclude, Teenage girls should be careful when choosing an outfit for Halloween because a bad decision will result get them to lose respect from other, and they will have greater chance of being the victims of sexually harassment.