Alicia
Starting in italki So this year (2015) I got married, and we chose Tokio as our Honey Moon destination. I think I fell in love with Japan and Japanese people... They was so kind with us, even when we do not understand a single word in japanese. I was surprised that they do not speak english at all so we found a lot of communication problems that gave us a bunch of funny situations and "moments to remmember". Now I´m trying to learn Japanese to return to Japan one day and to be capable of understand more about this people and their culture, and.. well be capable to order a meal when the restaurant don´t have a menu with photos... And, of course always is a good moment to improve my english.
1

So this year (2015) I got married, and we chose Tokyo as our honeymoon destination. I think I fell in love with Japan and Japanese people... They was so kind to us, even when we did not understand a single word in Japanese. I was surprised that they do not speak English at all so we found a lot of communication problems that gave us a bunch of funny situations and "moments to remember". 

Now I´m trying to learn Japanese to return to Japan one day and to be capable of understanding more about these people and their culture, and.. well be capable of ordering a meal when the restaurant doesn´t have a menu with photos...

And, of course it is always a good moment to improve my English.