Alice
5 sentences in English ( part 2) 6) That girl is not sensible so she rarely use her judgment to make disitions. (the word is judgment) 7) The sky is clouded so I think it will be raining. (the word is cloud as verb) 8) I have some insect stings after our trip, I think I need to go th the doctor. ( the word is sting) 9) My dog run away and nobody know where is he, I don't know how will I live after this loss. ( tge word is loss) 10) The monster crashed into the buiding and ate some people (the phase is crash into)

5 sentences in English ( part 2)

6) That girl is not sensible so she rarely use her uses good judgment to make disitions decisions. (the word is judgment)
7) The sky is clouded cloudy so I think it will be raining rain. (the word is cloud as verb) You needed "cloudy" here because you were using it as an adjective (describing the sky). To use it as a verb you could say "The building was on fire! Smoke clouded the room" or "Don't let your anger cloud your judgement."
8) I have some insect stings after our trip. I think I need to go th to the doctor. ( the word is sting)
9) My dog run ran away and nobody know knows where is he he is. I don't know how will I live I will survive after this loss. ( tge the word is loss)
10) The monster crashed into the buiding building and ate some people (the phase word is crash into)