María
That's me When I was younger my dream was to become an actress in the future. Well, now I'm actress and my next dream is to speak at least two languages and mine. I want to live abroad for several years, meet people around the world and be happy. Can you help me?? ????

That's me

When I was younger my dream was to become an actress in the future.
Well, now I'm an actress and my next dream is to speak, at least two languages and apart from my own mine.

I want to live abroad for several years, meet people from around the world and be happy.
Can you help me?? ????

Great effort! Just a few minor errors. Get in touch if you require assistance with your English =)

That's me

When I was younger my dream was to become an actress.
Well, now I'm (an) actress and my next dream is to speak at least (two other) languages (than mine). 

I want to live abroad for several years, meet people around the world and be happy.
Can you help me?? ????

(in the future.) is not necessary since the sentence is already referring to "the future".

it would be better to rephrase the whole sentence as in such context:

Now I'm an actress, My childhood dream came true and now aim to learn (or speak) two other languages. 

(it would be better to state what are the languages you are willing to learn than keeping them in the dark)

I have no degree in english, I'm kind of born with it. Hope I did well with you! Good luck!!

I really like your hair~~good luck with you~~(*^__^*)