Angel
Szia! Jó napot kívánok a barátom!
2

Szia!

Jó napot kívánok!

1

Szia!

Jó napot kívánok, barátom!

Szia!

Jó napot kívánok a barátom!
Hi Angel, I'm Gabor MARAI from Hungary. I'm here to improve my English knowledge - mostly the speaking. I'm pre-intermediate/intermediate in English so I tink we can help each other. It's fantastic that you started to learn the most beautiful and complex (not hard!) language of the world. Our contry called 'Heart of Europe' becouse of the location of Hungary. All the neigbour countries languages are different than Hungarian so if a Slovakian a Czech and a Polish meet a Hungarian thay can understand each other but we really dont understand a single word from the conversation :) If you are looking for a conversation partner or just want to try your knowledge in Hungarian feel free to contact me for a Skype/Facetime call anytime. That is no problem if you are a beginner, much easier to start with the basics, easy international words, and some pronunciation - and the fun part like double and triple letters like: sz, zs, cs, ccs, dzs also. :D Teaching is not my profession, I'm an IT expert but I want to improve my spoken skills and the grammar too to correct my 'Hungaryarism' in English. Kindly waiting for your answer. Best wishes, cheers, hifive Gabor
szia!