Francy
Can You Please Correct this?! pleeeease :) The Amazonas opera house was built and inaugurated in the 19 century, on December, 1896 during the rubber cycle when the city of Manaus was undergoing a wealthy phase due to the extraction and commercialization of rubber, this period is also known as the “rubber boom”. Well, we were number one in the mondial rubber exportations, and that’s because we had the biggest natural reserves of the rubber trees. So, Manaus became one of the wealthiest cities in the world, it was the first Brazilian capital to receive electricity, also we already had trams and other modern resources. Summarizing, thank to the rubber fortune we had big changes around the city and began to construct many buildings, including this one, the most representative expression of wealthy generated at that time. We have some examples of the materials used in here. Many of them came from Europe, We have the roofing tiles that came from France; the ceramic tiles which compose the dome (also came from France). From Italy came Carrara marble for the stairs, the base columns and the Murano glasses as well. All the iron structures were ordered from England.
1

Can You Please Correct this?! pleeeease :)

The Amazonas opera house was built and inaugurated in the 19th century, December 1896. During this time, the city of Manaus underwent a wealthy phase due to the extraction and commercialization of rubber, this period is also known as the “rubber boom”. We were number one in the mondial rubber exportations business and that is because we had the biggest natural reserves of the rubber trees in the world. So, Manaus became one of the wealthiest cities in the world, it was the first Brazilian capital to receive electricity, also we already had trams and other modern resources.

We have some examples of the materials used in here. Many of them came from Europe, We have the roofing tiles that came from France; the ceramic tiles which compose the dome (also came from France). From Italy came Carrara marble for the stairs, the base columns and the Murano glasses as well. All the iron structures were ordered from England.

To sum up, thanks to the rubber fortune, there were big changes around the city and many buildings were constructed, including this one, the most representative expression of wealth generated at that time.

1

The Amazonas Opera House was built and inaugurated in the 19 century, on December, 1896 during the rubber cycle when the city of Manaus was undergoing a wealthy phase due to the extraction and commercialization of rubber.This period is also known as the “Rubber Boom”. Well, we were number one in the mondial rubber exportations, and that’s because we had the biggest natural reserves of the rubber trees. So, Manaus became one of the wealthiest cities in the world.It was the first Brazilian capital to receive electricity, also we already had trams and other modern resources. Ina nutshell, owing to the rubber fortune , we had big changes around the city and began to construct many buildings, including this one, the most representative expression of wealth generated at that time. 

We have some examples of the materials used in here. Many of these came from Europe. We have the roofing tiles that came from France; the ceramic tiles which is used to compose the dome (also came from France). From Italy came Carrara marble for the stairs, the base columns and the Murano glasses as well. All the Iron structures were ordered from England.