muka
My favorite place to shop for cloths(speaking task) For me the be best place to shop for my cloths is Uniqlo,which located near my house.  There are two main reasons I like to say.The first reason is cloth. Although Uniqlo is a famous brand in the world, compared with others the price is not expensive even to me student.  The second reason is most of the cloths there is of high-quality.For example,their shirts are very wearable and comfortable And there are also many discounts on weekends.Therefore I can buy many nice cloths on good price.  This is why I prefer shop for cloths in Uniqlo

My favorite place to shop for cloths/clothES (speaking task)

For me the be best place to shop for my clothEs is Uniqlo,which IS located near my house.
 I'd like to list There are two main reasons I like to say.The first reason is cloth. Although Uniqlo is a famous brand in the world, compared with others the price is not expensive even to me as a student.
 The second reason is most of the clothEs there is of ARE high-quality.For example,their shirts are very wearable (???) very durable and comfortable And there are also many discounts on weekends.Therefore I can buy many nice clothEs on AT A good price.
 This is why I prefer shopPING for clothWs in Uniqlo