Ro
practice my english! Hi!! i need practice my english! i listen and read but i dont speaking much ..please correct me because maybe i said wrong the words and phrases!.. i am a new member and i dont know anything about this page ..please somebody explains to me? thanks!

practice my english!

Hi!! i need to practice my english! i listen and read, but i dont speaking much ..please correct me because maybe i said I might say the wrong the words and phrases!.. i am a new member and i don't know anything about this page ..please somebody explains to me? thanks!

You are doing well!  Yes, speaking is much more difficult that reading and writing.  You just need practice, like any skill.

practice my english!

Hi!! i need to practice my english! I listen and read but I don't speak much ..please correct me because maybe I said something wrong, also maybe the sentences are not corretly written. I am a new member and I don't know anything about this page ..please, can somebody explain to me how it works? Thanks!

I need TO practice my English. I listen and read but I don't SPEAK much. ... maybe I used the wrong words and phrases (said the words and phrases wrong). Can somebody explain this to me. Hi! If you want to improve your speaking you need to speak. The best way to do so is to record yourself and upload them on soundcloud.com for instance. Then you could find a teacher and ask him/her to correct your speaking. The more you speak, the better you practice. You can also find lots of people here on this website to practice your speaking with, and in return you could teach them your language. You can also find lots of informal tutors at lower prices. Good luck!