Bia
About São Paulo city I was born in São Paulo, in 1986, a long time ago. Is a croweded city so we have many problems like trafic, homeless, public health but here is a good place to live sometimes. We have many types of museums, I like this, MAM, MASP, MIS, Oca, Bienal, Pinacoteca, Museu da Língua Portuguesa, Ipiranga Museum and others. The bests restaurants are here. I can describe a few of them as Nello's restaurante. They have italian food and the most delicious plate is Panzanela. A type of bruscheta whit bread, tomate and oil. Hmmm so so good. Saji, arabian food. Outback, australian food. Veridiana pizzaria. So it is what i can say about my city. Bye bye
1

About São Paulo city

I was born in São Paulo, in 1986, a long time ago.
Is a croweded city so we have many problems like traffic, homelessnessand public health, but here it is a good place to live sometimes.
We have many types of museums, I like this these:, MAM, MASP, MIS, Oca, Bienal, Pinacoteca, Museu da Língua Portuguesa, Ipiranga Museum and others.

The bests restaurants are here. I can describe a few of them: as Nello's restaurante. They have  has italian food and the most delicious plate is Panzanela. A type of bruscheta whit bread, tomate tomato and oil. Hmmm, so, so good.
Saji, arabian food. Outback, australian food. Veridiana pizzaria.

So it is what i can say about my city.

Bye bye