Say the truth or lie? Firstly, I am here to learn, so correct me, please. Well, today I asked me a question: Why people lie? Who never listen somebody say that the truth hurts? I agree that sometimes hear truths can hurts us, but I believe that lies are able to hurt us more than truths. When someone tells you anything that you don't want to hear, even if it is bad, thinking that in this moment there was sincerity. But, when somebody lie.. And one day you discover it, the trust is broken and with it our hearts. For me, in my experiences, lies are incurable, even when forgiven.
1

Say Tell the truth or lie?

Firstly, I am here to learn, so correct me, please.

Well, today I asked myself me a question: Why do people lie? Who has heard never listen somebody say that the truth hurts? I agree that sometimes hearing the truths can hurts us, but I believe that lies are able to can hurt us more than truths. When someone tells you something anything that you don't want to hear, even if it is bad, you believe in their thinking that in this moment there was sincerity. But, when somebody lies.. and one day you discover it, the trust is broken and with it our hearts. For me, in my experiences, lies cannot be forgotten are incurable, even when forgiven.

1

Say the truth or lie?

Well, today I asked myself a question: Why do people lie? Who never listen to somebody says that the truth hurts? I agree that sometimes hearing the truths can hurt us, but I believe that lies are able to hurt us more than truth. When someone tells you anything that you don't want to hear, even if it is bad, thinking that in this moment there was sincerity. But, when somebody lies.. And one day you discover it, the trust is broken and with it our hearts. For me, in my experiences, lies are incurable, even when forgiven.

your saying the truth .. lies hurts more because if any one said the truth that means he or she cares a lot about you
There are white lies which are based on good purpose.