Glover
What are the benefits of learning to Mandarin Chinese? What you might already know 1 China is one of the world’s oldest and richest continuous cultures, over 5000 years old. 2 China is the second largest economy in the world. 3 China is one of largest trading partners of the United States. Chinese has a relatively uncomplicated grammar. Unlike French, German or English, Chinese has no verb conjugation (no need to memorize verb tenses!) and no noun declension (e.g., gender and number distinctions). For example, while someone learning English has to learn different verb forms like “see/saw/seen,” all you need to do in Chinese is just to remember one word: kan. While in English you have to distinguish between “cat” and “cats,” in Chinese there is only one form: mao. (Chinese conveys these distinctions of tense and number in other ways, of course.) The basic word order of Chinese is subject — verb — object, exactly as in English. A large number of the key terms of Mandarin Chinese (such as the terms for state, health, science, party, inflation, and even literature) have been formed as translations of English concepts. You are entering a different culture, but the content of many of the modern key concepts is familiar. Chinese is important for your career! 1 International businesses prefer to hire people who speak more than one language. 2 China has become a huge market, and business leaders are looking for people who can speak Chinese and operate successfully in a Chinese cultural context. 4 Knowing Chinese may give you an edge when competing for an important position. 5 China will play a major role in world affairs in the future. As China now has opened up to the West, there are opportunities for employment in all areas. 6 China is a wonderful country in which to teach English while developing your language and cultural skills. The experience is great, and it’s something you will never forget. Select more Chinese Course: <a href="http://www.hanbridgemandarin.com/course/chinese-language-course/hsk-test-preparation" target="_blank">HSK test preparation</a>, <a href="http://www.hanbridgemandarin.com/course/chinese-language-course/business-chinese" target="_blank">Learn Business Chinese</a> ect
1

What are the benefits of learning to Mandarin Chinese?

What you might already know

1 China is one of the world’s oldest and richest continuous cultures, over 5000 years old.
2 China is the second largest economy in the world.
3 China is one of largest trading partners of the United States.
Chinese has a relatively uncomplicated grammar. Unlike French, German or English, Chinese has no verb conjugation (no need to memorize verb tenses!) and no noun declension (e.g., gender and number distinctions). For example, while someone learning English has to learn different verb forms like “see/saw/seen,” all you need to do in Chinese is just to remember one word: kan. While in English you have to distinguish between “cat” and “cats,” in Chinese there is only one form: mao. (Chinese conveys these distinctions of tense and number in other ways, of course.)
The basic word order of Chinese is subject — verb — object, exactly as in English. A large number of the key terms of Mandarin Chinese (such as the terms for state, health, science, party, inflation, and even literature) have been formed as translations of English concepts. You are entering a different culture, but the content of many of the modern key concepts is familiar.
Chinese is important for your career!
1 International businesses prefer to hire people who speak more than one language. 2 China has become a huge market, and business leaders are looking for people who can speak Chinese and operate successfully in a Chinese cultural context.
4 Knowing Chinese may give you an edge when competing for an important position.
5 China will play a major role in world affairs in the future. As China now has opened up to the West, there are opportunities for employment in all areas.
6 China is a wonderful country in which to teach English while developing your language and cultural skills. The experience is great, and it’s something you will never forget.
Select more Chinese Course: <a href="http://www.hanbridgemandarin.com/course/chinese-language-course/hsk-test-preparation" target="_blank">HSK test preparation</a>, <a href="http://www.hanbridgemandarin.com/course/chinese-language-course/business-chinese">learn business Chinese</a> ect

I hope one day you could write this aricle in Mandarin. Hahah