Du
the sudden rain Sai Gon city is known as a place where asmostphere is quite hot, the streets is very busy in the hightime. But, today, it's a rain make cool whole Sai Gon. Yesterday, someone said to me that today, he will get up early to buy breakfast hoping my forgiving. Then, the sudden rain makes him be late. And, will the ignore be next ignore? yesterday, I appointed with my best friend whom I haven't met for a long time. I want to beside her all day long. But, the sudden rain takes me a quite long time, decrease interesting of my party a little. yesterday, I want to enjoy my coffee in the morning at a close corner of a restaurant. There's only me. But the sudden rain stop me by the charm of warm blankets and soft curtains. yesterday, you went to school, although, the street was very busy, I wasn't wet when I stop for the red light. But today, the sudden rain makes my coat wet when I stop to wating the green light. today, the sudden rain can broken yesterday's intendant. But.. Someone bring my breakfast with outside that" I can't unlike" was wet by rain. I smile happily. And, I thank the sudden rain myself? Because, I realise there's one person love me honestly. the simple happyness is when I realise the simple things in the life. The life isn't interesting with only sun and hot. It's bright after rain, the sudden rain will stop, leave cool air. Meet my friend in a new space- differ other days, is more interesting. The rainwater drop on the hair, coat of the people on street. But I realise the faces differ usual days. not hurry, not angry because of watting the green light. the sudden rain relief them, help them breath out their stress. the sudden rain put off all tired of the old days. The sudden rain make everyone realise the change of themself and outside. It wakes up them from the circle of the work and life.

the sudden rain

Sai Gon city is known as a place where asmostphere is quite hot, the streets are very busy in the hightime. But, today, The rain made the whole Sai Gon cool.
Yesterday, someone told me that today, he will get up early to buy breakfast hoping my forgiving. Then, the sudden rain made him be late. And, will the ignore be next ignore?
yesterday, I appointed with my best friend who I haven't met for a long time. I wanted to be beside her all day long. But, the sudden rain takes me a quite long time, decrease interesting of my party a little.
yesterday, I wanted to enjoy my coffee in the morning at a close corner of a restaurant. There was only me. But the sudden rain stop me by the charm of warm blankets and soft curtains.
yesterday, I went to school, although, the street was very busy, I wasn't wet when I stop for the red light. But today, the sudden rain made my coat wet when I stopped to wait for the green light.
today, the sudden rain can broken yesterday's intendant.
But..
Someone bring my breakfast with outside that" I can't unlike" was wet by rain. I smiled happily. And, I thank the sudden rain myself? Because, I realised that there's one person loves me honestly. the simple happyness is when we realise the simple things in the life.
The life isn't interesting with only sun and hot weather. It's bright after rain, the sudden rain will stop, leave cool air. Meet my friend in a new space- differ other days, is more interesting.
The rainwater drop on the hair, coat of the people on street. But I realised the faces differ usual days. not hurry, not angry because of watting the green light. the sudden rain relief them, help them breath out their stress. the sudden rain put off all tired of the old days.
The sudden rain make everyone realise the change of themself and outside. It wakes up them from the circle of the work and life.

it was very interesting to read your note .. It is like a story that I could Imagine my self in your place! good work!