Natacha
Script for a video Hi, Meet Julia, Julia loves travelling and learning languages. Julia especially loves France and would love to know more about French culture. Julia decided to go to France but she didn’t know where to go to see the real France. Julia also tried to learn French, but without speaking practice Julia could barely order a meal in a local restaurant. This could be the end of the story without a happy end, if Julia hadn’t met Josh. Josh, who is studying French as well, introduced her to xxx as it helps him to: - improve conversational French skills - know more about French culture - discover French countryside on road trips - meet other French learners Josh and Julia are now going every year on one of the 4 YEARLY TRIPS and are taking French classes online once a week to keep their French up. Don’t wait anymore, do like Julia with Josh. You can improve your French skills and knowledge on French culture now, by clicking on the link below. PS: Thank you very much for your help!
3

Script for a video

Hi, Meet Julia,
Julia loves travelling and learning languages.
Julia especially loves France and would love to know more about French culture.
Julia decided to go to France, but she didn’t know where to go to see the real France. Julia also tried to learn French, but without speaking practice, Julia could barely order a meal in a local restaurant.
This could would be the end of the story without a happy ending, if Julia hadn’t met Josh.
Josh, who is studying French as well, introduced her to xxx as it helps him to (it would sound more natural to say: <em>Josh is studying French as well, and he introduced her to xxx, which helps him to)</em>:
- improve his conversational French skills
- know more about French culture
- discover the French countryside on road trips
- meet other French learners
<em>Josh and Julia are now going every year (are now going = sont maintenant en train d'aller)  on one of the 4 YEARLY TRIPS</em> [awkward. Let's try: <em>Josh and Julia now take FOURS YEARLY TRIPS to France (Québec, Belgium, etc.)</em>]and are taking French classes online once a week to keep their French up.
<em>Don’t wait anymore, do like Julia with Josh</em> (sentence fragment - you need to add what you want people to do. For example: <em>Do wait anymore, do like Josh and Julia and click on the link below)</em>. You can improve your French skills and knowledge on of French culture now, by clicking on the link below (may already be above).

PS: Thank you very much for your help!

Pink = manditory corrections. Pink = things that must be removed. Blue is general information. Red = suggestions for rewording. <em>Things that are underlined and in italics</em> need to be reworded. Things in green don't need to be reworded as they are correct, but would sound more natural if they were. 

Script for a video

Hi, Meet Julia,
Julia especially loves France and would love to know more about French culture.
Julia decided to go to France but she didn’t know where to go to see the real France. Julia also tried to learn French, but without speaking practice, Julia could barely order a meal in a local restaurant.
This could be the end of the story without a happy ending, if Julia hadn’t met Josh.
Josh, who is studying French as well, introduced her to xxx as it helps him to:
- improve conversational French skills
- know learn more about French culture
- discover the French countryside on road trips
- meet other French learners
Josh and Julia are now going every year on one of the 4 YEARLY TRIPS and are taking French classes online once a week to keep their French up.
Don’t wait anymore, do like Julia with Josh. You can improve your French skills and knowledge on French culture now, by clicking on the link below.

PS: Thank you very much for your help!