Lilith
Make two friends Join the italki has two days,Many people send massage for me.And many people help me How to learn english.Thanks very much of all.Among.Then I have two fridens:James and Mogtaba.Their English is very good,I think I can learn from them.And I am glad to help them learn chiese. But that have a pity,Mogtaba haven`t wechat,and i haven`t skype,So we can only talk about on the italki. Form today,I write a small composition every day.

Make two friends

I joined italki two days ago. Many people sent messages to me and many people help me to learn English.Thanks very much to all. Among them I have two friends:James and Mogtaba.Their English is very good, I think I can learn from them and I am glad to help them learn Chinese.
But it is a pity, Mogtaba hasn`t got wechat, and I haven`t got skype, so we can only talk on italki.
Form today, I will write a small composition every day.

Hello Lilith,

I am glad you have made some friends on italki. There are just a few mistakes in your text mainly spelling and use of punctuation. In English there is always a space after the punctuation mark but there is only a capital (big) letter after a full stop (.) . The only exception is 'I' which is always a capital letter and proper names (like Lilith, China, Bob ...) Have a look at zoom.us - you may be able to use this with Mogtaba.

All the best

Bob

Hi! I'm Colt in New York. I'm glad to help you improve your spoken English. I help online for free, always! I use only ooVoo to teach and help. Please download and make an account and let me know your ooVoo ID. I also use QQ: 1990992857. We can then begin! Thanks! :)