Rafael
My first conversation with a teacher at italki Today I had my first conversation with a teacher on italki. I liked very much to the experience, even without knowledge in speak English. I'll hope to be better in the next class. As I'll travel to Canada in January I'll better than today and for that I'll effort a lot. I know I can to do this. Thank you a lot everybody.
1

My first conversation with a teacher on italki.

Today I had my first conversation with a teacher on italki.
I liked very much to the experience I really liked the experience, I liked the experience a lot (these sound much more natural) even without knowledge in English.
I'll hope to be better in the next class.
As I'll travel to Canada in January I'll better than today and for that I'll effort a lot.

As I am going to Canada in January I want to improve and for that I need to make a lot of effort. (I think this is what you mean).

I know I can do this.

Thank you/thanks a lot everybody.

Good

My first conversation with a teacher at on italki

Today, I had my first conversation with a teacher on italki.
I liked very much to really enjoyed the experience, even without knowledge in speak English though I don't have much English-speaking knowledge.
I'll I hope to be do better in the next class.
As I'll travel to Canada in January I'll better than today and for that I'll effort a lot.  ("I'll try a lot to be better before I travel to Canada in January" sounds more natural)

I know I can to do this.

Thank you a lot, everybody.

Good luck as you go to Canada soon!

I think yes. My learning in english seems to be better than a month ago. But I have a lot of work.
Hay raf.what happened? Do u have Revolution in learning language?