Giulia
Hi there! Hi everyone! This is my first note...I'll try not to search how to write this on Google, so I can really challege myself on writing using my own capacities. I'm on this website to improve my english, I've always been fascinated by this language, plus, it's very important to know english today, so I want to learn it better than I can. I would like also to learn other languages, like French, German and Spanish, but I'm attending at the University here, in Italy, so I have not that much time... Now, bye to all the readers, I hope I have not done a mess in this short note, please be kind to me :)
1

Hi there!

Hi everyone! This is my first note...I'll try not to search how to write this on Google, so I can really challege myself on writing using my own capacities.

challenge (missing an 'n')

Other words you can use instead of 'capacities': capabilities or abilities

I'm on this website to improve my english, I've always been fascinated by this language, plus, it's very important to know english today, so I want to learn it better than I can.

You can link these phrases together using connectives:

I'm on this website to improve my english BECAUSE I've always been fascinated by this language.

In addition, it's very important to know english today, so I want to learn it better than I can more than I know at the moment.

I would like also to learn other languages, like French, German and Spanish, but I'm attending at the University here, in Italy, so I have not that much time...

I'm attending University here in Italy, so I don't/do not have that much time.

Now, bye to all the readers, I hope I have not done a mess in this short note, please be kind to me :)

Made a mess! (Done a mess means something COMPLETELY different haha)

Only some slight errors. Other than that, it's a very well written piece!

Hi! I'm Colt in New York. I'm glad to help you improve your spoken English. I help online for free, always! I use only ooVoo to teach and help. Please download and make an account and let me know your ooVoo ID. We can then begin! Thanks! :)