Dasha Rudyk
translation Hello, can you help me to translate the fourth sentence? (It begins from the word اصلاً)
3

translation

Hello, can you help me to translate the fourth sentence? (It begins from the word اصلاً)

I become surprised (it makes me surprised), it's not clear that they are enemies or friends.

اصلا is used to emphasize.

وجودم را به اتش می کشند. They burn my existence. Or simply "they burn me'

it means lighten me up to smoke by lighter or matches
I'm surprised. It's not clear to me their friendship and foes .they spend a lot of money to buy me; then they put me in pocket .they get out from stylish boxes and put me between lips next burn me and smoke me and enjoy to my burning . Of course I revenging this friendship . Certainly you heard I kill lots of friend throughout the year; even doctors said frequently about my danger but my friends can't tolerate my separation one day .Really your behavior is wonderful . Probably you guess who I am ? It doesn't matter . I introduce myself . I am "cigarette" . Dasha this essay it hard at beginning to learn Persian . It's partly literary.
This text is about cigarette which is telling it's own story. meaning: I wonder (about people) whose hate and love isn't appear exactly. They spend a lot of money to buy me every day, then they put me in their pockets. After that, they take me out from the elegant boxes and put me up to their lips. Then they light me and when I start smoking, they kiss me several times (to puff away on the cigarette) . They enjoy burning me.
That mean : they set fire on me In this sentence it means : (cigarette say): they smoke me