The cause that i'm here.
The cause that reason I'm here. (In English we often drop "that", although it is correct to include it. Aways remember to capitalize "I")
I'm here because I want to speak English with other users. I have an oral exam in the at (an exam in English at Trinity College) Trinity College of London soon.
Write a correction
Please enter between 25 and 8000 characters.
More notebook entries written in English
- Movies, TV series in Chinese
- A typical worrk day for me
- The elephant in the room in Korea
- My new friend for language exchange
- A coffe in a bar from Blanes