Kai
Room Reservasion Request As this is our first wedding anniversary and first stay to your hotel, we are very much looking forward to our stay. If it is available we would appreciate it if you could arrange us in Tower "A" with a room a nice view near the sea. (This hotel have Tower A and Tower B. I'd like to stay at Tower A.)

Room Reservation Request

As this is our first wedding anniversary and our first stay to in your hotel, we are very much looking forward to it our stay.
If it is available We would appreciate it if you could book us a room arrange us in Tower "A" with a room a nice view of near the sea.

(This hotel has Tower A and Tower B.
I'd like to stay at in Tower A.)

Good job!

Room Reservasion "Reservation" Request

As this is our first wedding anniversary and our first stay to in your hotel, we are very much looking forward to our stay.
If it is available we would appreciate it if you could arrange for us to stay in  Tower "A" with a room that has a nice view near of the sea.

(This hotel have Tower A and Tower B.
I'd like to stay at Tower A.)

Hi! I'm Colt in New York. I'm glad to help you improve your spoken English. I help online for free, always! I use only ooVoo to teach and help. Please download and make an account and let me know your ooVoo ID. We can then begin! Thanks! :)