Hanna
Translating Latin Sentences 1. Contrā Alias manus malorum civium eadem res iterum parabuntur; Senatus rem plublicam defendet et isti ex finibus nostris cito discedent. The same things of the evil citizens will be prepared again; the senate will defend the republic and those men of yours will quickly depart out of our boundaries. 2.Senectus senes ā mediis rebus saepe prohibet. The old age will often prevent the old man away from the middle for this thing. (I didn't understand this sentence) 3.Vulgus multa ex fenestris casarum eiciebat. The mob was throwing out many things out of the window of the houses.

Perhaps you should understand it like that:

2.Senectus senes ā mediis rebus saepe prohibet.
The old age will often prevent the old MEN from choosing the mediocrity.

What do you think?

1. hands of evil against other citizens in the same situation again, be prepared; Plublica matter to the senate will defend their part, from within our borders will depart quickly. The same things of the evil citizens will be prepared again; the senate will defend the republic and those men of yours will quickly depart out of our boundaries. 2.Senectus often prevents the elderly from the middle of things. The old age will often prevent the old man away from the middle for this thing. (1 did not understand this sentence) 3.Vulgus drove out many of the windows of huts. The mob was throwing out many things out of the window of the houses.