bgglass1120
*note* English phrases I can't use properly. Hello! Please give me English sentence that you say in daily with these words/phrases. I can't even make any sentences properly with them for some reason...and also, If you use some of them in a conversation, I need time thinking to understand.. not only anything but nothing but unless likely more likely most likely
1

*note* English phrases I can't use properly.

Hello! Please give me English sentence that you say in daily with these words/phrases.
I can't even make any sentences properly with them for some reason...and also, If you use some of them in a conversation, I need time thinking to understand..

not only Not only are there penguins in Antartica, there are polar bears as well!
anything but    (regarding something you don't want to do) I've been sitting at a desk all day. I'll do anything but sit in a car for 1 hour just to go shopping. 
nothing but    Nothing but the best for you princess!  (That phrase is usually sarcastic). 
unless    I can't help you unless you tell me what is wrong. 
likely  It is likely I will get a promotion at my new job. 
*more likely I am more likely to meet the man of my dreams if I go out with friends.  (it is a comparison)
*most likely  Hilary Clinton is most likely to win the nomination because she has more experience than her opponent. 

*An easy way to remember is more ends with the "er" sound like "greater" and most ends with "st" just like "greatest". (It's caused a few spelling mistakes for me in the past, but it helped me to remember which one I wanted to use on tests).

1

not only I like eating not only candy but also vegetables. I am not only a good singer, I'm handsome too.
anything but I would agree to anything but going for a hike right now. 
nothing but The ball hit nothing but net when it went in the basket -- a common phrase when discussing basketball.
unless I won't go unless you go with me. 
likely The waiter is likely to come, eventually. ...
more likely ... Yes, but he's more likely to make a us wait. ...
most likely ... And most likely, they'll be out of what we want to order.

I am more likely to eat sweet candy over sour candy. I am most likely going to win. It is likely that it will rain today. I am going to go walk outside, unless it rains. I want nothing but the best. I would want anything but sour candy. Not only do i hate sour candy,but i hate soda.
thank you *^^*
I hate eating sweets. I'll eat anything but sweets! There's nothing but happiness about rainbows. There's nothing to singing, unless you have a naturally bad voice. I don't like vegetables, I'll likely eat fruits instead. He is more likely to win the election because more people like him. I most likely will fail the test because I did not study.