Mahnaz
War, why? Since my childhood i remember the news always included with at least one news of war in some where. It never get better. Never ends.and people are dying.who's responsible?! Always always the government or leaders have issues and problems with each other then they are walking, eating, sleeping, having their own life like nothing happened and still they are people who are dying, and they know nothing about what happened, what's going on, why should i kill these people"enemy ",why they want to kill me,did i do something wrong with them.they are all a bunch of strangers never met before. What's human life? Killing human is so easy, as you cut an orange to half so you can kill a man. God is so patient.
Rather than correct your entry, I will add a comment. A very popular American song from 1969 was called "War." The chorus sums up war, "War, what is it good for? Absolutely nothin'!" Sadly, our leaders never learned that war is not good. Roy
Big players in the world having their own interest and they will protect it. Education, Humanity and Love to prevent it !