Deniz
Psychology I'm studying psychology that's why I know about psychological theory all of them! But some theories are not good for me for instance psychoanaliys theory by Freud. When I was in high school , I didn't think like this about him and also his theory but right now I'm thinking completely different for 3 years.. Because he told us that bad things. For him all of these are structured about sex and violent in our life. But I don't agree with him because we are different person if we think like this it can't be different from droid. I want to say a lot of something but it depends on my English therefore I have to finish in this context.. And what do you think about psychoanalytic theory, cognitive theory,evaluationary theory ?
wow,you studying psychology,that's quite interesting, but unfortunately I'm not familiar in this area, but it's really exciting to know that there is a person think the world is structured with sex and violent. I don't agree with him either though hahaha. why he didn't mention something like... love?!