Antonio
In what situations do you prefer to communicate electronically? Electronic communications let keep in touch with relatives, friends and mates that in other way you could miss these contacts. I have groups of whatsapp for business mates, friends, family, old classmates from secondary and it's easy to know news about them. In my company, it's important to use the email. The majority of communications are by this way. It avoids a lot of phone calls that interrupt you constantly. I forget my email along the day and I only answer twice, it's the first and the last thing that I do in my company.

In what situations do you prefer to communicate electronically?

Electronic communications let you keep in touch with relatives, friends, and mates (Friends and mates are pretty much the same thing, so I'm not sure you need to say that twice) that in other way you could miss these contacts you might otherwise miss. I have groups of on Whatsapp for business mates, friends, family, and old classmates from secondary school, and so it's easy to know find out news about them.

In my company, it's important to use the email. The majority of communications are by this way through this system. It avoids helps to avoid a lot of phone calls that could interrupt you me (I would say "me" instead of "you" to stay in first person throughout) constantly (It would sound more natural to put "constantly" in front of "interrupt", but this is not grammatically incorrect). I forget my email along throughout the day, and I only answer it twice. It's the first and the last thing that I do in my company at work.

Good job, Antonio! I enjoyed this post. I don't particularly care for email, though I do know why it's useful (and it's not as bad when the email is synced with your phone!).