Fabio
Back! Faith and Apples. Ehi everyone, I just wanted to say I'm back if you want to write to me! I have no expectations but I do still think it is quite funny I always find interested people that happen to be in religious stuff or religious beliefs. I have nothing in particular against any religion as long as they do not interfere with common sense and human rights! By common sense I mean I cannot accept creationist ideas or other stuff of the sort. I am actually open to discuss about many aspects of faith and the reasons which brought me to think this way, but I will not discuss about fairy tales and apples.
1

Back! Faith and Apples.

Ehi everyone, I just wanted to say I'm back if you want to write to me! I have no expectations but I do still think it is quite funny I always find interested people t<em>hat happen to be in religious stuff or religious beliefs.</em> (your meaning is not clear at all) I have nothing in particular against any religion as long as they do not interfere with common sense and human rights!
By common sense I mean I cannot accept creationist ideas or other stuff of the sort. (GOOD!) I am actually open to discuss about many aspects of faith and the reasons which brought me to think this way, but I will not discuss about fairy tales and or apples. ( haha, apples are the least of the problem!)