Amanda
One of my favorite movie- Billy Elliot One of my favorite movie is Billy Elliot. This story is based on the true story. Billy finds himself in dance. The teacher advised him to take Royal Ballet audition. His father and brother thought the boy who dance ballet is inappropriate. Billy proved his talent and passion of dance to them. They finally supported him. There always have something which I want to do and my parents don’t have any clue of it. And they will try to warn me not to do. When I was young I felt uncertainty about future. Even I had the dream about it. I still hope my parents will understand and be supportive. This movie really inspired me and I’m happy for him. I watched the movie when I was in Reading, England. Thus, I felt I’m not watching the movie, but lived in. I also went to see the musical of it. The show is excellent. I don’t know how to explain it. I don’t know how to describe what I felt. Maybe just like electricity which sparks inside of me.

One of my favorite movies- Billy Elliot

One of my favorite movies is Billy Elliot. This story is based on the a true story. Billy finds himself in dance. The teacher advised him to take an audition for the Royal Ballet audition. His father and brother thought that it is inappropriate for a the boy who to dance ballet is inappropriate. Billy proved his talent and passion for of dance to them. They finally supported him.

There has always been have something which I want to do, and my parents don’t have any idea/a clue of about it. And They will would try to warn me off it/not to do it. When I was young I felt uncertainty about the future. Even I even had the dreamed about it. I still hope my parents will understand, and be supportive. This movie really inspired me, and I’m happy for him.

I watched the movie when I was in Reading, England. Thus, I felt that I’m was not watching the movie, but livinged in it. I also went to see the musical of it. The show is excellent. I don’t know how to explain it. I don’t know how to describe what I felt, maybe just like electricity which sparks inside of me.

One of my favorite movie- Billy Elliot

One of my favorite movie is Billy Elliot. This story is based on the true story. Billy finds himself in dance. The teacher advised him to have a Royal Ballet audition. His father and brother thought the boy who dances ballet is inappropriate. Billy proved his talent and passion of dance to them. They finally supported him.

This is always have something which I want to do and my parents don’t have any clue about it. And they will try to warn me not to do it. When I was young I felt uncertainty about the future. Even I had the dream to do it. I still hope my parents will understand and be supportive. This movie really inspired me and I’m happy for him.

I watched the movie when I was in Reading, England. Thus, I felt I’m not watching the movie, but was in it. I also went to see the musical for it. The show is excellent. I don’t know how to explain it. I don’t know how to describe what I felt. Maybe just like electricity which sparks inside of me.

<em>If you have a dream, you have to follow it, no matter what others might say. There are always naysayers!</em>

One of my favorite movie is Billy Elliot

One of my favorite movie is Billy Elliot. This The story is based on the true events story. Billy finds discovered himself in dance. The His teacher advised him to pass the  take Royal Ballet audition. His father and brother thought that the a boy should not dance ballet who dance ballet is inappropriate. Billy proved demonstrated his talent and passion of dance to them. They finally supported him.

There always have is one thing that i always wanted something which I want to do and my parents don’t didn't have any a clue about of it. And they will would try to warn tell me not to do. When I was young I felt uncertainty insecured about the future. Even I even dreamt had the dream about it. I still hope that my parents will understand and be supportive. This movie really inspired me and I’m felt happy for him.

I watched the this movie when I was in Reading, England. Thus, I felt I’m i was not watching the movie, but lived in it. I also went to see the musical of it. The show is was excellent. I don’t know how to explain it. I don’t know how to describe what I felt during the show. Maybe it was just like i had electricity which sparks sparkling inside of me.

One of my favorite movie- Billy Elliot

One of my favorite movie is Billy Elliot. This movie is based on a true story. Billy find himself at peace while he is dancing, he can just forget everything and enjoy. The teacher advised him to take Royal Ballet audition. His father and brother thought the boy who dance ballet is inappropriate. Billy proved his talent and passion of dance to them. They finally supported him.

There is always something what I want to do and my parents don’t have any clue of it and they will try to warn me not to do it. When I was young I felt uncertainty about future. Even when I had dreams about it. I still hope my parents will understand and support me. This movie really inspired me and I’m happy for him.

I watched the movie when I was in Reading, England. Thus, I felt I’m not watching the movie, but living it. I also went to see the musical of it. The show is excellent. I don’t know how to explain it. I don’t know how to describe what I felt. Maybe just like electricity which sparks inside of me.