Du
what's a sadness! Things I wrote below maybe bit a little difficult to understand. My manner now is quite complex. I don’t know why everythings were getting like that. I felt very sad, but why? Why do I have lots of thing to be sad like that? I was unhappy when someone that I hate turned back. I didn’t reallly want to say anything with her and maybe neither she didn’t. I was a bit little angry when someone didn’t keep her promise. Did I probably miss something when I wore the headphone? I’m not sure. While I answered a phone call from my sister, she prepared to has a bath. And that phone call made me a little sad and there were something that were very difficult to understand. It seemed my sister and I didn’t close with each other as we used to be when we were childs. The busy life created our distant. I suddenly realised that my sister never gave me a present at my birthday.  It worths for me to sad. I though don’t need her present but her heart. And I didn’t receive a present when she was paid her first pay…. She said to me that our mom was sick. There’s a fever in the country at the moment. I called for her to ask her heathly. However, she wasn’t so happy when she answered my phone as usually. I didn’t know what’s happen. We made only a very short conversation before we finished the phone call.
1

what's a sadness!

Things, that I wrote below, are maybe a little bit difficult to understand. My manner now is quite complex.
I don’t know why everything is getting like that. I felt very sad, but why?
Why do I have lots of thing to be sad like that? I was unhappy when someone that I hate turned back. I didn’t reallly want to say anything to her and maybe neither she.
I was a little bit angry when someone didn’t keep her promise. Did I probably miss something when I wore the headphones? I’m not sure. While I answered a phone call from my sister, she was preparing to have a bath.
And that phone call made me a little bit sad and there was something, that was very difficult to understand. It seemed, that my sister and I were not so close with each other as we used to be, when we were children/kids. The busy life created our distant. I suddenly realised that my sister never gave me a present at my birthday.  It worths for me to say. I though don’t need her present but her heart. And I didn’t receive a present when she was paid her first pay….
She said to me that our mom was sick. There’s a fever in the country at the moment. I called to her to ask about her heath. However, she wasn’t so happy when she answered my phone as usually. I didn’t know what’s happened. We made only a very short conversation before we finished the phone call.

thanks for your correctings. @fyva2000: I agreed with you. I tried to make it be a short note. However, I wrote this notebook when my feeling was so strong that I didn't care if it was so long or short.

what's a sadness! How sad!

The things I've written below may be bit a little difficult to understand, as my current mood is quite complex.

I don't know why everythings has been getting like that. I've been feeling very sad, but why?
Why do I have lots of things to be sad about like that? I was unhappy when someone that I hated turned back. (I don't know what you mean.) I didn't really want to say anything to her and maybe she didn't either.

I was a bit little angry when someone else didn't keep her promise. Had I probably missed something while I wearing the headphones? I’m not sure. When I answered a phone call from my sister, she was preparing to have a bath. (I don't understand this either: she called you, but she wanted to have a bath?) 

So that phone call made me a little sad, and there was something that were very difficult to accept. It seems my sister and I aren't as close to each other as we used to be when we were children. Our busy lives have created a distance between us. I suddenly realised that my sister had never given me a present on my birthday. It worths for me to sad. (I cannot understand this sentence.) I though didn't need her present, but her heart. What's more, I didn’t receive a present when she received her first pay…

She told me that our mom was sick. There's a fever going round in the country at the moment. I had called for her to ask about her healthly. However, she (your sister or your mother?) wasn’t as happy as usual when she answered my phone call as usually. I couldn't know what was happening. We had only a very short conversation before we finished the phone call.

I'm sorry to hear about this frustration. As for the writing, you do need to learn the other past tenses - this is pre-intermediate level grammar. I hope real native speakers correct your future posts, as I don't find the other correction on this page useful at all. Too many mistakes by a B1 level (not C1) speaker.

One more suggestion, if you are serious about your English: please write your name as <em>Doong</em> or <em>Doung</em> (or simply <em>Du</em>).You can look in an English dictionary to see what your current spelling looks like, to native speakers.

Best of luck.

Dung, your English is OK, but you need to pay more attention to the details. Also if you will write shorter essays, you will have more corrections. Not everyone is ready to spend much time to work on it.