Michele
Letter for orchestra of WJD Dear World Youth Day #krakow2016, My name is Michele, I live in Livorno (Italy) and I’m 24 years old. I’m studying engineer and I graduated at conservatory in double bass with highest honours (if you want I can sand you my CV whit all my studies and my most relevant partnership and, why not, my last Christian songs). I’ve always loved playing for Lord: combine my passion for the music with my faith it’s, in my own opinion, one of the best way to pray. I would be greatly honored and excited to play in the GMG in Krakow with the orchestra; I’ll do everything I can. Waiting for your promptly reply, my best wishes Michele
1

Letter for orchestra of the WJD orchestra

Dear World Youth Day #krakow2016,
My name is Michele, I live in Livorno (Italy) and I’m 24 years old.
I’m studying to be an engineer [OR I'm studying engineering] and I graduated at conservatory (I don't understand this? A conservatory is a room in a house) in double bass with highest honours (if you want I can sand send you my CV whit with all my studies and my most relevant partnership which lists all my experience and, why not, my last even my most recent Christian songs).
I’ve always loved playing for the Lord: being able to combine my passion for the music with my faith it’s, is in my own opinion, one of the best ways to pray.
I would be greatly honored (honoured in British English) and excited to play in the GMG in Krakow with the orchestra; I’ll do everything I can.
Waiting for your promptly reply Kind Regards and my Best Wishes
Michele