Celina
The fault in our stars Hello, can someone correct my Summary of "the fault in our stars" Hazel met Augustus in a support group. They got good friends and spent much time together. Hazel gone to the hospital with a pneumonia (Lungenentzündung). Then Augustus wanted to make Hazels biggest wish come true and flew with her to Amsterdam to meet her favourite author. The organistaion made a wish foundation. The meeting with van Houten (author) was very disappointing. At the last day in Amsterdam, Gus told her, that his cancer came back. 8 days before Gus died, he wanted to make his funeral. On his real funeral, van Houten came to america to take part in. Hazel met Peter van Houten and he told her that Hazel reminds him to her daughter and Anna from his book should simbolise hi daughter. Hazel motivated him to write a continuation.
1

Suggestion: 

The Fault in our Stars (all words in titles, excluding words of 3/4 letter and less, should be written with capital letters. Basically, all "important" words should be written with capital letters. Also, remember that nouns aren't capitalised in sentences in English!)

Hazel met Augustus in a support group for cancer patients. Soon after meeting each other, they became close friends and started to spend a lot of time together. However, Hazel soon feel ill again with pneumonia. Because of this, and worried that he might never see her again, Augustus takes Hazel to Amsterdam to fulfil her lifelong dream of meeting the author of her favourite book. Unfortunately, the author, Peter van Houte, turned out to be a complete jerk and Hazel was distraught. On their last day in Amsterdam, Gus told Hazel that his cancer had come back, this time with vengeance, and his odds of outliving it weren't good. When they returned to the U.S., Gus organised a "living funeral", at which all of his best friends were present. At Gus's real funeral, Peter van Houten turned up. He told Hazel that she reminds him both of his own daughter and of Anna from his book. He decideds to write sequal to his first book, which was mainly due to Hazel and Gus's story. 

Well done! What you wrote was good! 

I absolutely love this book. It was so upsetting, and I must admit that I nearly cried when I read it. Still, it was thoroughly enjoyable and I hope you enjoyed it too. :)

Laurence

The Fault in Our Stars

Hello, can someone correct my Summary of "The Fault in Our Stars"

Hazel met Augustus in a support group for cancer patients. They became good friends and spent a lot of time together. Soon after, Hazel had to go to the hospital with a pneumonia (Lungenentzündung). Augustus wanted to make Hazels biggest wish come true, so he flew with her to Amsterdam to meet her favourite author. Meanwhile, the organisation made a wish foundation (for the trip). The meeting with van Houten (author) was very disappointing (schreibe evtl. warum:). At the last day in Amsterdam, Gus told her, that his cancer came back. Gus wanted to make his Funeral before he dies. On his real funeral, van Houten came to america to attend at the funeral. Hazel met Peter van Houten and he told her that she reminds him of both her daughter and Anna from his book, which should symbolize his daughter. Hazel motivated him to write a continuation of his book.

sehr gut geschrieben, abgesehen von ein paar kleinen Änderungen ist es super :), habe den Text so gelassen, dass deine Meinung und Aussage nicht verändert wird.

Hoffe es hilft dir, ^_^

Hi! I'm Colt in New York. I'm glad to help you improve your spoken English. I help online for free, always! I use only ooVoo to teach and help. Please download and make an account and let me know your ooVoo ID. We can then begin! Thanks! :)