A shocking experience
This afternoon, I was invited to do some excellent sports; Basketball. My five roonmates and I firstly seperated for two teams. Generally speaking, it's a very commen match that we did that just for fun. However, we really tried our best to compete for it ,and unfortunately, one of my parteners was hurt seriously when he graped a key repound. What made us shocking was that he lost his sense then. Then I called the "120" , 10 minutes the ambulance came, and he was carried to the local hospital. We also then ran to the hospital. Luckily, the brave guy came to himself after that.
Please enter between 0 and 2000 characters.
No corrections have been written yet. Please write a correction!
Write a correction
Please enter between 25 and 8000 characters.
More notebook entries written in Italian
- ciao amiche
- La nuova direzione
- Commento su Instagram
- Se viaggiate nell'Ucraina, fatelo in treno
- ciao a tutti