Min
English Practice : visiting tokyo Today I spent most of my day visiting hip spots in Tokyo because a friend of mine came to Tokyo. We had ramen near the university of Tokyo, and then went to Shibuya, which is one of the famous places in Tokyo. In Shibuya there were a lot of people on the street even though it was quite a late night. I think most of them were looking for a bar or a pub. I had sushi and spent an hour in Starbucks so I could catch up with my friend. On my way home, I've witnessed a drunken man on the train and quite a lot people on the same train were pissed because he couldn't possibly move near the door. Poor man...but it's Tokyo and you will get used to it because you can see those guys in a sloppy suits who drink three times a week after work. So I would say it was a normal day!

English Practice : visiting tokyo

Today I spent most of my day visiting hip spots in Tokyo because a friend of mine came to Tokyo. We had ramen near the university of Tokyo, and then went to Shibuya, which is one of the famous places in Tokyo. In Shibuya there were a lot of people on the street even though it was quite a late night. I think most of them were looking for a bar or a pub. I had sushi and spent an hour in Starbucks, so I could catch up with my friend. On my way home, I've I witnessed a drunken man on the train and quite a lot of people on the same train were pissed because he couldn't possibly move near the door. Poor man...but it's Tokyo and you will get used to it because you can see those guys in a sloppy suits who drink three times a week after work. So I would say it was a normal day!

渋谷ですよね!その女の子の服を着る男って見た?
I like Shibuya kkkkkkkkk