热忱
Just a little sigh with emotion A few days ago, a person I know ten years to study in another country, know for 10 years。But from know the news to farewell not felt a little sad, when many people are crying, I feel like I should also want to cry, but I really hard to do. I think I should be so hard-hearted now, 10 years, such a long time, man is not vegetation is relentless. But I'm in addition to the blessing should can't think of another to say. But the odd thing was, every time think the separation of two people, no matter how many times have seen,will very sad. Indifferent to the left of the people around, but for the two strange people so much tears. What the hell? I can think about all of this, and the only explanation is as "good". I have sentimental, no other, just beautiful things disappear and die. As lu xun said, show people the beautiful destruction, is a tragedy. And we believe that good, is instinct and faith. If one is not good, he she come and go, I won't care; If a person good, even if not around, her future will also be concerned about him, hope good people can get happiness; If a relationship is good, even if has nothing to do with me, will also worry about whether it will under the pressure of reality QuRan disappear, leaving two people should be happy alone sad. This let me suddenly understand why Lin daiyu, see flowers wither and fly all over the sky will also be sad frustrating injury himself, were carrying a hoe to bury the flowers.“怪奴底事倍伤神?半为怜春半恼春. Pity all good should bear the reality of weathered rain and snow, also against the cruel reality is so jealous, but not allow to have a good forever.
Hi! I'm Colt in New York. I'm glad to help you improve your spoken English. I help online for free, always! I use only ooVoo to teach and help. Please download and make an account and let me know your ooVoo ID. We can then begin! Thanks! :)