Sharonbee
Jottings on Daily Life (2) The weather is not as ordinary these days as usual in November. It's too hot to believe it comes to the late November. In Taiwan, we often start to replace our shorts and T-shirts with pants and thin coats in October, especially in the evening. However, I still wore a sleeveless top and a skirt of tissue, and additionally put on a knitting wrap due to the air conditioner indoors rather than the weather outdoors when I went to the department store yesterday. Yesterday was the last day on anniversary sales in the department store we went to, my son accompanied me to go shopping and it was no longer the case that I took him to purchase his clothes. We both just window shopped and looked for fashionable and delicate stuff while my hushand was waiting in line for parking the car. It was an unique yet familiar experience that recalled me of the shopping with my friends when I was a teenager whereas the one I shopped arm in arm with now was my son. He is already about five feet and one inch high and just shorter than I by less than ten centimeters. He grows fast these two years perhaps due to the fact that he's played badminton and jumped rope very often. In addition, he loves assembling the Gundam Plastic Modelsf recently, so when he noticed the words "GUNPLA" in the area for children, he immediately pulled me to watch the toys. We used to buy his clothes on the storey for children, but there is no more merchandise suitable for him nowadays. When a variety of the baby supplies in childhood and maternity appeared on display, we both were curious about the new design and the size for a baby or just a sample.

Jottings on Daily Life (2)

The weather is not as ordinary these days as is usual in November now? 1* . It's too hot to believe it is comes to the late November. In Taiwan, we often start to replace our shorts and T-shirts with pants and thin coats in October, especially in the evening. However, I still wore  a sleeveless top and a skirt of tissue ?, and additionally put on a knitting knitted wrap due to the air conditioner conditioning indoors rather than which contrasted with the weather outdoors when I went to the department store yesterday.

Yesterday was the last day on anniversary? 2* sales in the department store we went to, my son accompanied me to go shopping and it was no longer the case that I took him to purchase his clothes. We both just window shopped and looked for fashionable and delicate stuff while my hushand was waiting in line for parking the car. It was an unique yet familiar experience that recalled me of the shopping with my friends when I was a teenager whereas even though the one I shopped was shopping arm in arm with now was my son.

He is already about five feet and one inch high and just shorter than I am by less than ten centimeters. He grows fast these two years perhaps due to the fact that he's played badminton and jumped rope uses a skipping rope very often. In addition, he loves assembling the Gundam Plastic Modelsf recently, so when he noticed the words "GUNPLA" in the area for children, he immediately pulled me over there to watch the toys. We used to buy his clothes on the storey floor for children, but there is no more merchandise suitable for him there nowadays. When a variety of the baby supplies in childhood and maternity appeared ?3* on display, we both were curious about the new design and if the size were for a baby or just a sample.

<em>1* I'm not sure of the meaning- It is hotter than usual for November- maybe' the weather is not usual for this time of year'?</em>

<em>2* annual</em>

<em>3* you mean they weren't there when you first arrived? or- When we discovered a variety of the baby supplies in childhood and maternity  on display...</em>

<em>good expressions - sleeveless top, window shopped, arm in arm, etc.</em>

Some sentences could be made easier to read by splitting them in 2.

for example

However, I still wore a sleeveless top and a skirt of tissue when I went to the department store yesterday. Additionally I put on a knitting wrap due to the air conditioner indoors which contrasted with the weather outdoors

Yesterday was the last day on anniversary sales in the department store we went to. My son accompanied me to go shopping and it was no longer the case that I took him to purchase his clothes.