Sasha
About of Siberia Hi,all! I live in Siberia and want to say a little bit about this place. Many foreign people thinks that in Siberia very cold! Yes, it's truth, but only winter. Our winter is long and frosty. Sometime temperature was -30 or even -40 degrees Celsius, but it happens seldom. Usually temperature about -10 degrees, or a few higher, or a few lower. After the winter goes a warm spring, when all nature awakes and blooms. And then goes a hot summer, which lasts three month. Temperature of summer also happens 30 or 40 degrees,but already with a plus sign. When became summer, we are happy :-)
2

About of Siberia

Hi,all! I live in Siberia and want to tell you a little bit about this place. Many foreign people think that in Siberia it is very cold! Yes, it's true, but only in winter. Our winter is long and frosty. Sometimes the temperature is -30 or even -40 degrees Celsius, but it seldom happens. Usually the temperature is about -10 degrees,  a few degrees higher, or a few lower. After winter comes a warm spring, when all nature awakens and blooms. And then comes a hot summer, which lasts three months. The temperature in summer also happens to be 30 or 40 degrees, but with a plus sign. When summer comes, we are happy. :-)

Hello Sasha,

A nice piece of writing about Siberia and I can understand all of it. There are a few mistakes and one little problem with word order. 'Seldom' is an adverb and adverbs come before most verbs but after the verb 'be'. When we are talking about the seasons we usually use the verb 'come' to show arrival.

Hope this helps

Bob

1

About of Siberia

Hi, all! I live in Siberia and want to say a little bit about this place. Many foreign people thinks that in Siberia it is very cold! Yes, it's truth true, but only in winter. Our winter is long and frosty. Sometimes the temperature was is -30 or even -40 degrees Celsius, but it happens seldom. Usually temperature about -10 degrees, or a few higher, or a few lower. After the winter goes we get a warm spring, when all nature awakes awakens and blooms. And then goes comes a hot summer, which lasts three months. Temperature of summer also happens 30 or 40 degrees, but already with a plus sign. When became summer, we are happy :-)

Yes, I am one of those people that thought Siberia was only always cold! This is very interesting. I have added some words in orange to make your sentences sound more natural. Usually, when we talk about seasons we say they come or arrive. Spring has come/ spring has arrived. A better way to describe the temperature might be: In Summer the temperature rises to 30 degrees. Very hot for Siberia. I am waiting to hear more about Siberia! Good work!

good to know about Siberia, its nice¡¡¡
Hi,Viktor! Yes l know, because I decided write this topic! I'll try make anything else about this :)
Hello Sasha. This is very interesting story. But I would like to make a point that there are a lot of people even in Russia who think that it is cold in Siberia all the year round. I am one of them. :)