Jade
important of life Maybe, I'm not at the right position to have an opinion about eutanasia. It is maybe because I don't have a terminal stage sickness or simply because I don't still understand why they like to die when there are still many reasons to live. Some may think, I am too religious because I believe that only God can decide when will be our last day on Earth. God gave us life and we've got a lot of reason to live. I'm writing this because of what I recently saw on tv about eutanasia being a legal right. I was moved by the fact that this thing really exists in other countries like Switzerland. I don't like the idea of having a freedom on deciding your own's death. I really believed that everything's happen for a reason and we should live not just by thinking of ourself but also on the people around us. Having a sickness won't make you weak, Having a sickness won't make your loved ones feel that you are just a heavy bag on their shoulder, Having you, beside them is a never ending feeling of happiness. Your life to them is precious. You are God's gift to everyone! Hold on those who love you, On those who cares for you From them, you will get a motivation to live and believe that your life has a purpose and you will never lose hope!!
1

The importance of life

Maybe, I'm not at in the right position to have an opinion about euthanasia. Perhaps It is maybe because I don't have a terminal stage sickness or simply because I still don't still understand why they like someone would want to die when while there are still many reasons to live.
Some may think, I am too religious because I believe that only God can decide when will be our last day on Earth will be.
God gave us life and we've got a lot of reasons to live.
I'm writing this because of what something that I recently saw on tv about euthanasia being a legal right. I was moved by the fact that this thing really exists in other countries like Switzerland.
I don't like the idea of having a the freedom on deciding to decide your own's death.
I really believed that everything's happens for a reason and that we should live not just by thinking of ourself ourselves but also on the people around us.
Having a sickness won't doesn't make you weak,
Having a sickness won't doesn't make your loved ones feel that you are just a heavy bag burden on their shoulder,
Having you, beside them is a never ending feeling of happiness.
Your life to them is precious to them.
You are God's gift to everyone!
Hold on to those who love you,
On and to those who cares for you
From them, you will get a motivation to live
and believe that your life has a purpose and you will never lose hope!!

wow, thank you sa sagot mo. Wow ang galing mo magtagalog.

importance of life

Maybe, I'm not on the right position to have an opinion about euthanasia. It is maybe because I don't have a terminal stage sickness or simply because I don't still understand why they like to die when there are still many reasons to live.
Some may think, I am too religious because I believe that only God can decide when will be our last day on Earth.
God gave us life and we've got a lot of reason to live.
I'm writing this because of what I recently saw on tv about eutanasia being a legal right. I was moved by the fact that this thing really exists in other countries like Switzerland.
I don't like the idea of having a freedom on deciding your own's death.
I really believed that everything's happen for a reason and we should live not just by thinking of ourself but also on the people around us.
Having a sickness won't make you weak,
Having a sickness won't make your loved ones feel that you are just a heavy bag on their shoulder,
Your life to them is precious.
You are God's gift to everyone!
Hold on those who love you,
On those who cares for you

Kung saan merong euthanasia :)
Siguro interesting ito sayo. Si Andrew Denton ay naglakbay sa ibang mga bansa, kung meron euthanasia. Also it's in English, with audio and writing! http://www.abc.net.au/radionational/programs/earshot/better-off-dead/6944790