yaritza
I am learning mandarin. Recently a freind of mine told me about an interesting website where you can study on line, I signed in and i think it is great. There are a lot of courses about different subjects. I really love languages so i dicided to looked up a course about languages and I found a course " learn mandarin" and i love it. The course is very easy and the teacher is very kind.
1

I am learning Mandarin.

Recently, a friend of mine told me about an interesting website where you can study online. I signed in and I think it is great. There are a lot of courses about different subjects. I really love languages so I decided to look up a course about languages and I found a course called "Learn Mandarin" and I love it. The course is very easy and the teacher is very kind.

Remember that the pronoun I is always capitalized in English.

Hi! I'm Colt in New York. I'm glad to help you improve your spoken English. I help online for free, always! I use only ooVoo to teach and help. Please download and make an account and let me know your ooVoo ID. I also use QQ: 1990992857. We can then begin! Thanks! :)