Khairunnisa
Can anyone help me translate these conversation in Chinese Mandarin please? Can anyone help me translate these conversation in Chinese Mandarin please? Would be greatly appreciated :) Thank you so much. Nisa: I am thirsty. Sofi: Me too. Do you like to drink coke? Nisa: Yes, I like to drink coke. Sofi: What is the price of a bottle of coke sold at the café? Nisa: It is RM2.00 per bottle. Sofi: It is expensive. Nisa: I agree. Let’s drink mineral water instead since it is cheaper. Sofi: Good idea Nisa. Furthermore, it is good for our health and save our budget. Nisa: Yes.
1

Can anyone help me translate these conversation in Chinese Mandarin please?

Can anyone help me translate these conversation in Chinese Mandarin please? Would be greatly appreciated :) Thank you so much.

Nisa: I am thirsty. 我渴了。
Sofi: Me too. Do you like to drink coke? 我也是,你想喝可乐吗?
Nisa: Yes, I like to drink coke. 好的,就可乐吧。
Sofi: What is the price of a bottle of coke sold at the café? 可乐在咖啡店里卖多少钱一瓶?
Nisa: It is RM2.00 per bottle. 2元每瓶。
Sofi: It is expensive. 好贵哦。
Nisa: I agree. Let’s drink mineral water instead since it is cheaper. 我也觉得,我们喝矿泉水吧,矿泉水便宜一点
Sofi: Good idea Nisa. Furthermore, it is good for our health and save our budget. 不错,矿泉水对我们身体有益还节约开支。
Nisa: Yes.是的。

1

Nisa: I am thirsty. (我口渴了。)
Sofi: Me too. Do you like to drink coke? (我也是,你想不想喝可樂?)
Nisa: Yes, I like to drink coke. (好啊,我想喝可樂。)
Sofi: What is the price of a bottle of coke sold at the café? (在咖啡店裡一瓶可樂幾元?)
Nisa: It is RM2.00 per bottle. (一瓶兩元。)
Sofi: It is expensive. (好貴喔。)
Nisa: I agree. Let’s drink mineral water instead since it is cheaper. (我也這麼認為,我們還是喝礦泉水吧,因為比較便宜。)
Sofi: Good idea Nisa. Furthermore, it is good for our health and save our budget. (好主意,Nisa。而且對身體比較健康然後又可以省錢。)
Nisa: Yes.(對阿。)

1

Nisa: 我口渴了
Sofi: 我也渴了, 你想喝可乐吗?
Nisa: 是的,我想喝可乐。
Sofi:咖啡店一平可乐多少钱
Nisa: 一瓶2块钱
Sofi: 真贵
Nisa: 我也这么觉得。我们还是喝矿泉水吧, 更便宜

Sofi: 好注意 Nisa. 而且喝水既有助于身体健康,又可以省钱。

Nisa:对!

Thank you so much! So many replies! Thanks a lot! Definitely helping me! ^_^ Have a nice day to you both :D
妮萨:我渴了。 索菲:我也是。你想喝可口可乐吗? 妮萨:是的,我想喝。 索菲:一瓶可口可乐在咖啡店的售价是多少? 妮萨:2块钱人民币一瓶。 索菲:它很贵。 妮萨:我也觉得。让我们喝矿泉水吧,因为它更便宜。 索菲:好主意,妮萨。并且它对我们的身体有益还节省了开支。 妮萨:是的。