Elisabet
"Italki.com" a great page The other day, a friend says to me that she is learning english with this page. Today is the firt time that I enter in this page and I´m fascinate because I believe that is a great way to learn English and to make friends. I like the idea to write texts and that people correct my mistakes and I can help to other people to learn Español. I expect find a lot of friends.

"Italki.com" a great page

The other day, a friend says said (because it was "the other day" past tense should be used here) to me that she is learning English with this page.
Today is the first time that I enter in this page and I´m fascinated because I believe that it (a subject is needed here) is a great way to learn English and to make friends.
I like the idea to write of writing texts and that people can correct my mistakes and I can help to other people to learn Español.
I expect find a lot of friends.

<em>Good job writing this! I hope that you can learn and teach lots, and meet lots of friends :)</em>

"Italki.com" a great page (we usually say website or site en vez de decir pagina)
The other day, a friend says said to (or told) me that she is learning English with this page site.
Today is the first time that I entered in this page site and I´m fascinated because I believe that it is a great way to learn English and to make friends.
I like the idea to write of writing texts and that people correcting my mistakes and that I can help to other people to learn Español.
I expect to find a lot of friends.

Bien hecho! Si deseas mas ayuda o una explicacion de las corecciones, ponte en contacto conmigo.