David
I have a idea After the give a ride I have a Idea. I will write my diary from today until 31 december in Portugues and English. I will can´t write very right or fast that I want but I think that it is the best form to practise the two languages without being in country where speaking this languages. Also I going to listenin all music in portugues and English. The portugues music like xutos&pontapes; and sam the kid. The English music have a lot choices. Eminem, Bob Marley, Queen, Lordi... Series and Movies in Portugues is very dificult. All series and movies are in brasil-portugues that it is easy than portugues the Portugal. In youtube haven´t a lot of series or movies in Portugues. In English is very easy find. I like The big bang theory. I hope to can do it.

I have a idea

After give a ride to someone(?), I have a idea. I will write my diary from today until 31 December in Portugues and English. I will can´t write as well or as right or fast as I want but I think that it is the best way to practise the two languages without being in a country where speaking this these languages are spoken.

Also I am going to listenin all music in Portugues and English. The Portugues music might be xutos&pontapes; and sam the kid. For English music there are a lot choices: Eminem, Bob Marley, Queen, Lordi...

Series and movies in Portugues are very dificult to find(?). All series and movies are in Brasilian-Portuguese that it is easier than The Portugues the Portugal. On Youtube there aren't a lot of series or movies in Portuguese.

In English they're very easy find. I like The Big Bang Theory.

I hope I can do it.

---

Pay attention to capital letters, I think you can avoid all those mistakes.