Seino
Reflection about making the ornaents. •How would you include families throughout this project? I would ask families to bring materials that their children can use for the project such as broken accessories, beans, keys, or anything safe to manipulate. The children would show the final work to their families at the party or a presentation. The families would enjoy interacting with other children, their families, and teachers at the party. •What did you learn with your co-workers? I would learn different types of celebration Christmas from them. Everyone has own traditional family styles or culture background. I would also learn a knowledge or idea of the making several kids of ornaments.
1

Reflection about making the ornaments.

•How would you include families throughout this project?

I would ask families to bring materials that their children can use for the project such as broken accessories, beans, keys, or anything safe to manipulate. The children would show the final work to their families at the party or a presentation. The families would enjoy interacting with other children, their families, and teachers at the party.

•What did you learn with your co-workers?

I would learn different types of celebration Christmas celebrations from them. Everyone has their own traditional family styles or cultural background. I would also learn a knowledge or idea of the how to makinge several kinds of ornaments.

Thanks you for asking Mark!
The ornamets are for dcorating a Cherstmas tree.
Do you mean ornaments? Or something else, or is ornaents a word I don't know? I think it'd be a little better to answer the second question about co-corkers in past tense, since the question is also in past tense. Did this event already happen?