Jorge
Why parrots can repeat words (pourquoi story I created by my own) 3000 years ago, human beings and parrots lived together in an enormous region named “The magic paradise.” Parrots were taller than human beings, even though they were stronger, and able to fly. Men and parrots belonged to different lands within the region, but they used to meet, and do businesses. They lived in peace for a long time, but one day, a woman named Claire, who was married to the leader of the land she belonged, met a parrot, and fell in love with him. A few days later, the leader of the human land found this, and said: “I cannot accept it! I want him, and all the parrots to be punished!” Then, he hired a witch to put a curse on all the parrots´ land as revenge. The curse consisted on making them unable to communicate with human beings forever. Instead, they would be only able to repeat the sounds the humans produce but without understanding them. And that is why parrots can repeat words from people.
1

Why parrots can repeat words (pourquoi story I created by on my own)

3000 years ago, human beings and parrots lived together in an enormous region named “The magic paradise.” Parrots were taller than human beings, even though they were stronger and able to fly. Men and parrots belonged to different lands within the region, but they used to meet and do businesses. They lived in peace for a long time, but one day, a woman named Claire, who was married to the leader of the land she belonged to, met a parrot and fell in love with him. A few days later, the leader of the human land found this and said: “I cannot accept it! I want him and all the parrots to be punished!” Then, he hired a witch to put a curse on all the parrots' land as revenge. The curse consisted on making made them unable to communicate with human beings forever. Instead, they would be only able to repeat the sounds the humans produce but without understanding them. And that is why parrots can repeat words from people.

[Very cool story!]