Moisés
Work online A lot of companies are now allowing their employees to work from home. I think it is a good idea to let employees work at home, above all for companies. Imagine one day that you wake up and you receive a notification from your favourite driving app about a huge traffic jam, you can decide on starting your work day from your home and subsequently you can commute to your office. Another advantage is that you can plan your day in a different way. Imagine you have some problem with your children, in your home or whatever; you could work in a different timetable that day. Also, people have more opportunities to find a job or companies to find a best profile although works online. Obviously there are disadvantages as well. First, many jobs don't work online, for example, driving a lorry. Second, work online it's not easy because you have children in your house or you waste time with other things. What is more, it's a good idea that you get dress and plan your work in the same you would do in a office. It won't a good if you work with your pyjama. On the other hand if you work from home you'll spend money in electricity and probably you will have to pay it.

A lot of companies are now allowing their employees to work from home. I think it is a good idea to let employees work at home, above all for companies. Imagine one day that you wake up and you receive a notification from your favourite driving app about a huge traffic jam. You can decide on starting your work day from your home and subsequently you can commute to your office. 

Another advantage is that you can plan your day in a different way. Imagine you have some problem with your children, in your home or whatever; you could work in with a different timetable that day. Also, people have more opportunities to find a job or companies to find a best profile although works online. I don't really understand this part

Obviously there are disadvantages as well. First, many jobs don't work online, for example, driving a lorry. Second, working online it's is not easy because if you have children in your house or you waste time with other things. What is more, it's a good idea that you get dress and plan your work in the same the same way you would do in a office. It won't good if you work with in your pyjama. On the other hand if you work from home you'll spend money in electricity and probably you will have to pay it.

Work online

A lot of companies are now allowing their employees to work from home. I think it is a good idea to let employees work at home, above all for companies. Imagine one day that you wake up and you receive a notification from your favourite driving app about a huge traffic jam, you can decide on starting your work day from your home and subsequently you can commute to your office.

Another advantage is that you can plan your day in a different way. Imagine you have some problem with your children, in your home or whatever; you could work in on a different timetable (<em>or</em> schedule) that day. Also, people would have more opportunities to find a job or companies to find a best profile although works online better candidates although they may need to work online.

Obviously there are disadvantages as well. First, many jobs don't work online, for example, driving a lorry. Second, working online it's is not easy because you might have children in your house or you waste time with other things. What is more, it's a good idea that you get dressed and plan your work in the same you would do in an office. It won't a look good if you work with in your pyjamas. On the other hand if you work from home you'll spend money in on electricity and probably you will have to pay for it.

Great job, and a good use of connectors. My corrections are in red and my suggestions to sound more natural are in blue/grey

"Work on a different schedule" - The most common way to say this would actually be "work to a different schedule"